Chinese Steamed Eggs
Prep: 5 Minutes Cooking: 15 Minutes Serves: 1
- 2 Born Free Eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
- chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon green onions, chopped
- Beat Born Free eggs in a small bowl.
- Add salt & pepper and continue beating.
- Pour through a sieve into the planned serving bowl.
- Tightly cover with plastic wrap.
- Prepare the steaming pot by adding water and bringing it to a boil.
- Place the bowl into a pot and steam for 15 minutes covered.
- Top with a light drizzle of chili sauce, roasted garlic, and a sprinkle of green onions.
- Serve warm.