Chopped Egg Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Prep: 10 MINS Cooking: 12 MINS Serves: 2
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- In a medium saucepan, place eggs in a single layer and cover eggs with cold water. Over high heat, bring water to a rolling boil. Add a teaspoon of kosher salt to water (this will make eggs easier to peel). Cover pot and remove from heat and let sit for 12 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 15 minutes. Once the eggs are cooled down, they are ready to peel.
- In a bowl, roughly chop the eggs to desired texture and set aside.
- Whisk together the oil, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Gently stir in dressing over the chopped eggs and serve on your favorite bread or crackers.
« Mac & Cheese Recipes Shakshuka »