Prep: 15 Mins Cooking: 25 Mins Serves: 6
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 2 Born Free Eggs
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Generously spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat water and butter to boiling.
- Add pancake mix; stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
- With spoon, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth and glossy after each addition. Spread in pie plate (do not spread up sides).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed, dry in center and deep golden brown
« Poached Eggs Recipes Poached Egg Avo Toast »