By: Hannah Riley
Prep: 25 Minutes Cooking: 45-60 Minutes Serves: 2
- 4 Born Free eggs
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ can black beans (rinsed)
- ¼ cup Pico de Gallo, homemade or store-bought
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. Peel and cube sweet potatoes, then toss cubes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake on sheet for 18-20 minutes. Set aside.
- Reduce the oven heat to 350F. In a mixing bowl, whisk together Born Free eggs with a dash of salt and pepper. Then, add rinsed black beans, Pico de Gallo and the roasted sweet potato cubes.
- Pour the mixture into a round baking dish and cover, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven, uncover, add cheese, and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with desired amount of chopped cilantro.