SPOOKY GHOST FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
By: Simone McKenna
Prep: 10 Minutes Cooking: 5 Minutes Serves: 1
- 1 x Born Free eggs
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- pumpkin pie spice
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- 1x slice of toast
- 1x halloween cut out/ stencil
- Toast bread slice.
- Using a ghost cut out (or halloween shape of choice) press onto the toast until it breaks away. (Don’t discard the border, use it for Ghosts in Toasts).
- In a small flat dish, whisk together egg, milk, pumpkin spice & maple syrup.
- Submerge the toast into mixture, flipping both sides to ensure both sides are coated.
- Heat coconut oil in pan. Add shape to pan and fry on both sides until egg becomes opaque.
- Serve with blueberry eyes (optional) or enjoy with your favorite french toast toppings.