Buttery Delicious Scrambled Eggs
Prep: 5 Minutes Cooking: 5 Minutes Serves: 1-2
- 3 Born Free eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper
- Crack Born Free eggs into a medium mixing bowl and whisk continuously for about five minutes until light and foamy, fully uniform in color. This is longer than you may normally whisk eggs, but it’s worth it!
- Melt butter in medium pan on medium heat. Turn heat to medium-low, add whisked eggs.
- After waiting for a few seconds to develop the curds, begin folding eggs inward. Continue to fold while eggs cook, until they are pillowy with some shine, but no remaining liquid.
- Add salt, pepper and chives. Delicious!