Prep: 10 Mins Cooking: 30 mins Serves: 4
- 1 yellow onion
- ½ lb small red potatoes
- 1/2 lb sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb small yellow potatoes
- 1 cup white kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Tossed diced potatoes, garlic and onion in olive oil and pour onto a cookie sheet in a single layer. Roast in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, add kidney beans, season with salt & pepper. Toss and return to oven for 20 more minutes.
- In the meantime, bring a deep pot of salted water to a boil, then lower the heat to a slow simmer. One at a time, crack an egg into a shallow bowl, then gently slip the egg into the water. Cook for 4 minutes until egg whites have set, remove from pot.
- Once vegetables are cooked tender, divide evenly onto 4 plates.
- Top each dish with a poached egg, sprinkle with rosemary, and serve.
« Jammy Eggs Niçoise Salad Recipes Asparagus Pea Frittata »