Prep: 25 mins Cooking: 20 mins Serves: 24
- 4 born free eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, oil and 4 eggs until well blended.
- In small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the pumpkin portion comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
« Pumpkin Donuts Recipes Pumpkin Pie »