Prep: 10 MInutes Cooking: 35 Minutes Serves: 4-6
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup sliced baby bell peppers
- ¼ cup red onion slices, quartered
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out pie crust and fit into a 9” tart pan, pressing up the sides to form a crust edge. Place on a baking sheet and line with foil and pie weights. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and weights.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper and beat until combined. Place tomatoes, peppers, onion slices and cheese in the par-baked tart crust and carefully pour the egg mixture over.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Top with basil, if desired.
« Pickled Deviled Eggs Recipes Breakfast Tacos »